USB & DVD Encryption and Secure Mobile Content
Hi Tech Industry DVD Encryption and Secure Mobile Content
Secure, Cloud-Based Content Distribution and Protection – Everywhere. Don’t Let Content Sharing Put Your Hi-Tech Enterprise at Risk for Data Loss
Hi-tech organizations operate with remote teams and third parties. In order to maintain productivity and move projects toward completion, everyone needs to be able to collaborate in an online environment. Proprietary information on product development, research, IP information and other secure data is being transferred back and forth between team members, with little to no guarantee that the information is being safeguarded upon arrival.
Information is the key asset in most organizations,
In addition to the basic need to keep information as secure as possible, hi tech enterprises also need to create and distribute information in a number of different ways – including data rich DVDs.
Information is the key asset in most organizations, and even more so within the hi-tech industry. One idea can take your enterprise from fledgling start up to global powerhouse – and as such, you need to be sure that the information is being handled as securely as possible within your organization and with third parties. Finding a content security solution can help protect your assets and increase your ROI.
Keep Your Hi-Tech Intellectual Property Secure with eServe
eServe content security solution keeps your content safe through patent pending encryption technology that securely delivers your content, with no downloads required. Simply encrypt your rich media using the content security app, and deliver it via email, file transfer or your collaboration tool.
The media is delivered, eServe tracks the usage – from the device used to open the content, to the location, to how long the content was viewed. It works on all major tablet, smartphone and desktop platforms – and can even help protect your DVD content.
With content control for your hi tech enterprise, you can:
- Collaborate freely without losing control of intellectual property.
- Track documents and media files that are transferred between team members or distributed by your sales force.
- Maintain control of multiple content types, including DVDs and rich media delivered to tablet devices.
eServe integrates into most collaboration tools for a seamless transition between your organization and a third party. You can control access based on a previous set of criteria, or terminate access to the content immediately. Or use it to encrypt DVDs for content control outside of your organization.
Encrypted DVD Distribution in Action – Manufacturer Sees 14x ROI in Six Months
This high tech manufacturer is a global leader in data storage and protection. The company has over 38,000 employees in more than 60 countries. The Education Services division is responsible for providing training and instruction on their premier technology to its global clients. Education Services uses video instructor-led training, including DVDs, online video, audio, PDF and PowerPoint.
Without Docuserve’s eServe DVD security customers were able to routinely share DVDs with each other and even competitors. As a result, the company missed out on a significant revenue opportunity.
With eServe, the company is able to use encrypted DVDs to maintain content control. Users must authenticate the device to watch the content. A single authorized user can access the content as often as they like, and tracking statistics and analytics are sent directly to the organization for follow up. In only six months,
the company realized 14 times return on investment as a result of their ability to appropriately charge for training and control DVD distribution.
eServe content encryption solution provides:
- Document Centric – Complete control over your content down to the document level.
- Content Security in the Cloud – Because DocuServe eServe is a cloud-based technology, documents, video and other shared files never exist on the user’s device, making it simple and easy to withdraw access, publish updates and changes and effectively manage access.
- Mobile Access – eServe provides support for the major mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Google Android smart phones.
- Secure Video – eServe is the first and only provider of secure video delivery for enterprise organizations.
- Security at Rest and in Motion
- Encrypted Data Security – Content security is ensured because the content is encrypted between the application and the Operating System, not within the document, ensuring a higher level of security.
- Content Tracking and Analytics – eServe provides a detailed level of analytics to enable content owners to understand when, how and for how long a user accessed the content. Use the content security data to improve messaging, increase revenue, target buyers with specific information and analyze the performance of the content.
- Remote Wipe – Eliminate Access to your content at anytime from anywhere.