Content Security, Cloud-Based Content Distribution and Protection – Everywhere
document loss is now the leading cause of most data breaches
No matter what industry you’re in, you rely on Content Security. Information is your company’s most vital asset – from customer information and financial data to research, training, corporate secrets, and intellectual capital. According to The Leaking Vault 2011, document loss is now the leading cause of all data breaches.
Unintentional and intentional leaking of information puts an organization at risk for regulatory fines, damage to reputations, and significantly, missed revenue opportunities.
Protect Your Company’s Most Valuable Asset
What is eServe? eServe secure document and rich media sharing app enables companies to reduce the risk of data exposures and eliminate revenue loss associated with unauthorized access to sensitive and valuable corporate information.
With eServe you can easily control content distributed to vendors, employees, potential customers and more.
- Share content from anywhere
- Send multiple file types and rich media
- Set recipient controls
- Track viewership
- No installation required
The secure document management solution ensures employees, partners, customers and prospects can securely interact with and share critical documents, video and other content anywhere, anytime, on desktops, laptops, mobile devices and other applications.
eServe is easy-to-use, cost-effective and highly secure content security solution that can be used in multiple industries including:
- Financial Services
- High Tech
- Life Sciences
- Consumer Packaging and Retail
eServe content encryption solution provides:
- Document Centric – Complete control over your content down to the document level.
- Content Security in the Cloud – Because eServe is a cloud-based technology, documents, video and other shared files never exist on the user’s device, making it simple and easy to withdraw access, publish updates and changes and effectively manage access.
- Mobile Access – eServe provides support for the major mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Google Android smart phones.
- Secure Video – eServe is the first and only provider of secure video delivery for enterprise organizations.
- Security at Rest and in Motion
- Encrypted Data Security – Content security is ensured because the content is encrypted between the application and the Operating System, not within the document, ensuring a higher level of security.
- Content Tracking and Analytics – eServe provides a detailed level of analytics to enable content owners to understand when, how and for how long a user accessed the content. Use the content security data to improve messaging, increase revenue, target buyers with specific information and analyze the performance of the content.
- Remote Wipe – Eliminate Access to your content at anytime from anywhere.